LinkedIn Learning online courses for UniSQ HDR students
UniSQ has a limited number of licences available for HDR students to gain limited access to LinkedIn Learning and the library of on-demand digital courses led by industry experts covering professional, creative and technical topics, aimed at all levels of learner for the purposes of undertaking short term training.
HDR students are required to apply via this form to request access to a LinkedIn Learning licence. Please note that you will need to be logged into the UniSQ Office 365 environment in order to access the form.
LinkedIn Learning licences will be granted to successful applicants for an initial period of three months. The GRS and eResearch Services will manage the execution and allocation of LinkedIn Learning licences for HDR students.
Students will be advised of the outcome of their application within five business days of their submitting the form.
How to use LinkedIn Learning:
The list of courses below may be of use getting you started on your LinkedIn Learning journey:
- Time Management Fundamentals;
- Learning Data Analytics: 1 Foundations;
- Academic Research Foundations: Quantitative;
- Conducting Research in a Post-Pandemic World;
- The Power of Qualitative Research;
- Problem Solving Techniques;
- Project Management Foundations;
- Develop Your SPSS Skills;
- Organising Your Research – Learning Infographic Design;
- Market Research Foundations – Presenting Your Research;
- Cultural Humility and Agility.