The workshop prepares participants to work with Linux file systems, Text editors, Install and Manage Software, Work in command line and graphical environments, Learn how to manage files and basic shell scripting.
- Learn how to work with Linux filesystems
- Learn how to install and manage software
- Learn how to work with the command line and graphical environments
- Learn how to manage files
- Learn basic shell scripting
The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
For more information, please contact eResearch Services.