NVivo is a powerful tool used in the analysis of qualitative and mixed methods research data. Delivered by internationally certified NVivo trainer, Dr Amma Buckley, this presentation will cover the following intermediate and advanced NVivo techniques for use in research project/s.
- Integrating classification or quantitative data to dive deeper into textual data
- Using autocoding features to organise data
- Working with text analysis queries to explore and code textual data
- Advanced queries, find tools and associated visualisations
- Integrating survey and online data into the project
- Exploring and visualising patterns in the data
To attend this webinar, please ensure you have the latest version of NVivo installed on your computer. You can download NVivo here.
Dr Amma Buckley, a social scientist, has internationally recognised certification as an NVivo trainer. For over a decade, she has been teaching NVivo in a broad range of higher education and research settings to staff and students. Amma’s experience as a research academic and postgraduate supervisor affords her both pragmatic and theoretical understanding of qualitative methodologies and the ways that NVivo can assist in managing project data and aiding analysis. Her research interests include understanding the social impacts of land use change, including mining, environmental management, regional digital divide, rural decline, and implications of climate change involving a wide range of communities of interest.
Please address any queries regarding this session to ReDTrain.