Teaching support teams
Liaison Librarians deliver information services and programs to enrich teaching, learning and research. Librarians can help you:
- find information in your discipline area
- embed digital and information literacy skills into the curriculum (including Offline StudyDesk courses)
- plan, deliver and evaluate tailored student digital and information literacy skills training and resources
- identify and purchase resources for the Library collection to support coursework and research
- use the referencing management program Endnote
- apply copyright for teaching and learning
- support program accreditation
- find open educational resources
- support your research needs (e.g. systematic reviews, systematic literature reviews and literature reviews).
Learning Advisors assist students and academic staff to help students develop learning skills, such as unpacking assessment tasks and questions, goal setting, time management, self-regulated learning, communication skills, teamwork skills, academic integrity, mathematics and statistics, and general learning and study strategies e.g. preparing for and taking exams, learning from lectures.
Learning Advisors have developed an Academic Numeracies Framework. This Framework is designed to assist the Learning Advisors and academic staff to develop the students' numeracies and their confidence and competence to use mathematics at university level.
Learning Advisors can help you with:
- student peer support in your courses
- individual or group student consultations
- study skills workshops embedded in your courses
- online writing and mathematics support and resources
- targeted co-curricular interventions, embedded in courses/curriculum.
The Learning Advisor (Higher Degree Research) is available to assist higher degree research students develop their academic skills.
Research Librarians provide a broad range of support to academic staff with their research practice. The Research Support Team can help you:
- develop and measure your researcher visibility
- develop your publishing strategies
- deposit publications in RISE Research Repository
- understand and apply copyright for research
- find, access, manage and share research data.
Contact your Liaison Librarians or Learning Advisor
Liaison Librarians can help your students effectively use and access scholarly information resources and work with you to support your learning and research.
|UniSQ College, College for First Nations and the Arts
Including Creative Arts, Humanities and Communication
|Engineering, Sciences and IT||
Including Built Environment; Agricultural, Computational and Environmental Sciences
|Law and Justice||LawLibrarian@usq.edu.au|
|Higher Degree Research||
For postgraduate research consultationResearchSupportTeam@usq.edu.au