Personalised support is available for UniSQ researchers.
Researchers and HDR students
Research Librarians and the Learning Advisor (HDR) are available for consultations at any point during your research degree. We recommend new HDR students get in touch with the Library as early as possible after commencing study or research.
NB: It is highly recommended that new HDR students complete the HDR Library & Information tutorial. Successful completion of the tutorial is compulsory before Confirmation of Candidature.
Research Librarians assist with:
- data management
- information management
- databases and search strategies
- EndNote support
- researcher profiles and impact
- RISE Research Repository support
- publication planning
Contact a Research Librarian
The Learning Advisor (HDR) assists students with:
- managing supervisory relationships
- project management
- thesis development
- academic writing.
Contact a Learning Advisor (HDR)
Current UniSQ academic staff can seek advice and assistance from Librarians and Learning Advisors to meet your research skills needs.
A number of additional services are available for researchers working on large, funded research projects, including:
- developing a comprehensive publication and communication plan
- assisting you to produce a detailed research impact statement for the project.