The University of Southern Queensland led NO WASTE precinct pilot aims to design a sustainable future with ‘no waste’, through partnered technical material research, education, and employment initiatives. Our focus is aimed at converting Australia’s unrecovered waste into value-added products and creating employment.
This second workshop is part of a series to assist entrepreneurs and businesses to transition to 'NO WASTE'. If you are someone with a great “environmental sustainability” or “green idea” and if you fit any of the scenarios below, then this workshop is for you!
- Are a manager, leader or influencer in a small to medium enterprise (SME) who wishes to manage your sustainability change journey effectively and successfully.
- Want to find out how SME sustainability “champions” have managed their journeys to achieve sustainability outcomes.
- Want to ensure internal and external stakeholders support your sustainability efforts.
- Want to develop your skills as a leader of sustainability in your organisation.
This workshop will take you through the process of how to lead sustainability change in your organisation. In this workshop we will share best practice guidelines from the perspectives of other SMEs who have successfully gone through sustainability change in their organisations.
You will learn about some critical success factors regarding:
- building the business case for sustainability in your organisation;
- designing the sustainability change journey in your organisation;
- integrating sustainability into your organisational culture; and
- asking the right questions to make your sustainability change journey successful
Morning Tea and Lunch will be provided as part of this workshop.