The University of Southern Queensland led NO WASTE precinct pilot aims to design a sustainable future with ‘no waste’, through partnered technical material research, education, and employment initiatives. Our focus is aimed at converting Australia’s unrecovered waste into value-added products and creating employment.
This first workshop in partnership with Ipswich City Council is part of a series to assist entrepreneurs and businesses to transition to 'NO WASTE'. If you are someone with a great “environmental sustainability” or “green idea” and if you fit any of the scenarios below, then this workshop is for you!
- You want to create a venture around your idea
- You are a small-to-medium enterprise who wants to want to create a venture around it, or you’re an SME who wants to expand your offerings to leverage the growing green consumer market
- You are an individual or team within an organisation and wish to develop your environmental sustainability idea into a major initiative within your organisation (develop an intrapreneurial initiative)
- You have general entrepreneurial interests in sustainability and looking for inspiration to take forward
This workshop will take you through the preliminary questions to ask before making your idea reality; clarify your “why;
- help you explore who your customers/clients/audiences/users are;
- help you clarify what problem you are solving;
- help you clarify your unique value proposition,
- help you develop a pitch around it; and
- help you think through the business model for your business, venture or initiative.
Morning Tea and Lunch will be provided as part of this workshop.