By downloading NVivo, you are automatically agreeing to meet the Licence conditions below:
- you must be enrolled at UniSQ
- you are not permitted to distribute the Product Key(s) to any other person
- you are not to post the Product Key(s) on any website or anywhere they may be seen by others other than those covered by the licence
- you may use the software for non-commercial purposes including instructional use, research and/or design, and development and testing of projects for call assignments, tests, or personal projects.
- you may not use NVivo software for any for-profit software and development
- if you are no longer enrolled at UniSQ the NVivo software should be removed from your computer
- if you violate the terms of the End User Licence, ICT Services will demand confirmation of removal of the program software from your personal computer.
Product keys are available for NVivo Windows and Macintosh users. You will need to use your UConnect logon to obtain the product key.
Please note: ICT Services does not offer support for this software once installed. NVivo Windows 32bit is no longer available. More information on NVivo is available from the NVivo StudyDesk.