Use this link Reed Graduations portal (UniSQ)
- your UniSQ Student ID number (use the correct 10 digit format / no letters)
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy format)
1. Click on 'Step 1: Graduand Ticket'
- Check your award title, ceremony time and date are correct
- View your Academic Regalia illustration
- If you have Special Access requirements for you, or a guest, please enter this now
- Add your name pronunciation detail if required
- Add your height in cm
- Click Add to cart
2. Click on 'Step 2: Guest Tickets'
You will be limited to the maximum number of tickets you can order for your ceremony. You will not be able to change the total number of tickets, but you must select a number to proceed
- Click Submit
- View your Order Summary (Graduand Ticket, Regalia, and Guest Tickets)
3. Click on 'Proceed to Checkout'
Check the New customer create an account panel. Your Name is pre-populated. Please note, do NOT use the customer login panel initially.
- Add your Email and confirm
- Add your Password and confirm
- Add your Phone number
- Click Sign Up
- Click on Place Order (There is no cost being charged as you have already paid your Ceremony Fee)
4. Check your Inbox for the ‘Account created successfully’ email
This email will appear almost immediately. You may have to check your Junk Mail folder.
- Click on the link in the email communication.
- Select My Account, select My Orders, then Generate PDF link and wait for the PDF icon to appear.
- Click on the PDF icon to view your order confirmation. Save the PDF to your phone.
- You may want to print your eticket to save scanning time when you arrive to the event.
- Ensure you provide each guest with an eticket, or printed copy of the eticket to have ready when they arrive to the event.
If you have difficulty with your ticketing, please contact the Graduations Office. Please note: Graduations Office staff cannot complete this process for you.
Free call 1800 007 252
+61 7 4631 1647
+61 7 4631 1741