What is a testamur (degree/certificate)?
Upon graduating, new graduates are issued with a free print testamur and a free digital testamur, and become part of the UniSQ alumni community.
A UniSQ testamur includes:
- personal Degree Name - not your Primary Name or Preferred Name
- the completed award academic program name
- a single or Primary Major or Specialisation (unless the academic program’s accreditation requires no Major or Specialisation be printed on the testamur) no Minor/s
- any academic award such as 'with Distinction'
- honours levels where applicable
- a conferral date
- signatures of university executives
- document security features such as a unique testamur number.
Here’s how to place an order for a replacement print testamur, or digital testamur.
What is your Primary, Preferred and Degree Name?
What is my student number?
|Registered Post within Australia*
*International couriers do not deliver to post office (PO) box numbers.
*A signature will be required to accept any delivery containing a testamur.
*The University cannot be responsible for documents delayed or lost in transit by post/couriers.