Credit card online
- Log onto UConnect > Student Centre > Finances > Make a payment menu item.
- Select the Pay all charges button or input the amount you wish to pay for each account. Click Confirm to continue.
- Enter the payment details and click Submit.
- Once the payment has been successfully processed, a Payment Summary will be issued. Students should save or print a copy of this as UniSQ does not issue receipts for online payments.
Credit card by phone
- Phone UniSQ Financial Services on P: +61 7 4631 2583 Monday to Friday (excluding Queensland Public Holidays) between 8.15am to 4.15pm (AEST for QLD)
- You will need to have ready your student number, credit card number, card holder name, card expiry date and balance owing.
This service is available only if you have an Australian bank account.
- Contact your participating Bank, Credit Union or Building Society to make this payment from your cheque, savings or credit card account.
- You will need to quote the University of Southern Queensland's four digit biller code and your reference number, as shown on page 1 of your online invoice.
- Ensure you note the receipt number quoted at the end of the transaction processing as this is your official receipt.
- Log into POSTbillpay
- You will need to quote University of Southern Queensland's four digit biller code and your reference number, as shown on page 1 of your online invoice.
- The receipt number quoted at the end of your transaction is your official receipt.
- Australia Post will not charge you for this service, however you may incur charges from your Internet Service Provider and your Financial Institution. Should you experience any problems using this service, please contact POSTbillpay directly.
Direct transfer of funds
- Contact UniSQ Financial Services P: +61 7 4631 2583 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain UniSQ's bank account details.
- Contact your bank to arrange for the ability to transfer funds directly from your account into UniSQ's account via the internet.
- When transferring funds, ensure you record your name and student number on the transaction so that your payment can be applied to your account.