Skip to content


A complaint relates to an expression of dissatisfaction made to or about the University, related to its products, services, Students or Employees or the handling of a matter, where a response is expected.

Problems and issues often occur through error, oversight and misunderstanding. In most cases, these can be resolved quickly and informally. UniSQ encourages you to try to resolve your problem or concern in the first instance directly with the relevant person face-to-face, via Zoom or other online platform, by telephone, or set out your concerns in an email. Refer to the staff directory for staff contact details.

Academic matters such as assessment, group work or academic misconduct issues, can be raised with the relevant academic staff member such as your Lecturer, Course Examiner or Head of School.

When you contact the relevant staff member, respectfully provide them with as much detail as possible about the specifics of your concern and be clear about your preferred resolution, It is best to try to resolve issues informally as soon as possible after they occur.

If you are unsure who to approach about your issue you can contact iconnect, your first point of contact when you need information, or ask for assistance from the UniSQ Student Guild.