Skip to content

Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Programs

We've created a How to Enrol video guide to help get you prepared and make enrolling into your Research courses easy. 

If you’re a Doctor of Philosophy (DPHD) student you’ll be enrolled automatically each Research Term 1-8, prior to commencement of each term. If your enrolment is incorrect please contact the university as soon as possible.

Master of Research (MRES) students must enrol into Trimester 1 and 2 each year, with Trimester 3 being optional. You can find the recommended enrolment patterns for this program in the Handbook. 

You must enrol into Semester 1 and 2 each year if you'll be completing:

You don't need to be enrolled if you're on a current Leave of Absence or have submitted your thesis for examination. 

Our iconnect concierges are here to assist with any questions you may have, or you can reach out to the Graduate Research School directly. 

Can't find what you are looking for?

If you've got more questions about enrolling into research programs, our iconnect concierges are available to help you
7-days a week.