UFMG Summer School
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG), Belo Horizonte, Brazil
OS Help Loan
The OS-HELP loan provides financial assistance to Australian students wishing to study abroad while receiving credit towards their degree.
UniSQ International Study Abroad Grant
Study Abroad Grants of AUD500.
All funding is subject to eligibility and availability.
To be eligible for a short-term study abroad or exchange program you must:
- Have completed at least one year of full-time academic study (i.e. completed at least eight courses)
- Have at least one course left to complete upon your return to UniSQ
- Be in good academic standing: a GPA of 4.5 or above
- Meet all requirements for the selected program
- Provide a motivation letter
- Provide a student resume or CV
- Provide a Letter of Recommendation.
The Mobility Team