The OS-HELP loan provides financial assistance to Australian students wishing to study abroad while receiving credit towards their degree.
UniSQ International Study Abroad Grant
All funding is subject to eligibility and availability.
The dorms assigned to international students are located in the Me'onot Dalet dormitory complex, which is across the street from the campus. The dormitories are apartments of four private bedrooms with a bathroom, kitchen and shared common area. Each bedroom has a bed, desk, closet, chair and lamp and can be locked for privacy. The apartments have a central air-conditioning system. Please note: Aside from furniture, the dorms are unequipped. This means that students need to bring their own linen, pillow, blanket, kitchenware, cooking equipment and eating utensils. These can easily be purchased locally at a reasonable prices and often the Israeli roommates have already bought many of these items.
To be eligible for a short-term study abroad or exchange program you must:
- Have completed at least one year of full-time academic study (i.e. completed at least eight courses)
- Have at least one course left to complete upon your return to UniSQ
- Be in good academic standing: a GPA of 4.5 or above
- Meet all requirements for the selected program
- Provide a copy of your official UniSQ academic transcript.
The Mobility Team