iSummer and iWinter Programs
Tecnologico de Monterrey, Monterrey, Mexico
Language of Instruction:
Level of Study:
Undergraduate or postgraduate.
Academic Programs Offered:
Aeronautics, Culture, Marketing, Business, Architecture, Music, Engineering, Migration, Economics.
Aeronautics, culture, business.
Elective or course approved by Academic Affairs.
The OS-HELP loan provides financial assistance to Australian students wishing to study abroad while receiving credit towards their degree.
UniSQ International Study Abroad Grant
All funding is subject to eligibility and availability.
To be eligible for a short-term study abroad or exchange program you must:
- Have completed at least one year of full-time academic study (i.e. completed at least eight courses)
- Have at least one course left to complete upon your return to UniSQ
- Be in good academic standing: a GPA of 4.5 or above
- Meet all requirements for the selected program
- Provide a copy of your official UniSQ academic transcript.
The Mobility Team