ISEP Hanyang International Summer and Winter School
Language of Instruction:
Level of Study:
Academic Programs Offered:
Students can select up to 3 courses with several to choose from in a number of programs offered. These include business, social science, sport, engineering, mathematics, art, humanities and public health.
Elective or course approved by Academic Affairs.
The OS-HELP loan provides financial assistance to Australian students wishing to study abroad while receiving credit towards their degree.
UniSQ International Study Abroad Grant
New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant
New Colombo Plan Mobility funding is available for this program from the Australian Government. AUD3000 New Colombo Plan Mobility funding grants are available for this project. Limited grants are available.
All funding is subject to eligibility and availability.
To be eligible for a short-term study abroad or exchange program you must:
- Have completed at least one year of full-time academic study (i.e. completed at least eight courses)
- Have at least one course left to complete upon your return to UniSQ
- Be in good academic standing: a GPA of 4.5 or above
- Meet all requirements for the selected program
- Provide a copy of your official UniSQ academic transcript
- Pay a USD100 application fee.
The Mobility Team