Inha Summer School
Language of Instruction:
Level of Study:
Academic Programs Offered:
Korean Language & Culture, Intercultural Communication, Korean Politics and Society, Introduction to Korean Cinema, Introduction to K-Pop Drama & its Multi-Cultural Aspects, New Technology in Daily Life and Reading Korean Culture through Korean Dance.
Elective or course approved by Academic Affairs.
The OS-HELP loan provides financial assistance to Australian students wishing to study abroad while receiving credit towards their degree.
UniSQ International Study Abroad Grant
All funding is subject to eligibility and availability.
To be eligible for a short-term study abroad or exchange program you must:
- Have completed at least one year of full-time academic study (i.e. completed at least eight courses)
- Have at least one course left to complete upon your return to UniSQ
- Be in good academic standing: a GPA of 4.5 or above
- Meet all requirements for the selected program
- Provide a copy of your official UniSQ academic transcript.
The Mobility Team