Hessen: International Winter Universities
Language of Instruction:
English and/or German (pre-knowledge of German not necessary).
Level of Study:
Academic Programs Offered:
Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Renewable Energy, Business, Social Science, German Culture.
Elective or course approved by Academic Affairs.
Three exchange places are available for UniSQ students. Eligible students will continue to pay tuition to UniSQ and will not be required to pay the host university. Accommodation costs are usually funded by the Hessen Government Education Ministry but are reassessed each year.
Includes: Tuition, accommodation and some excursions. Some but not all meals, or food allowance, insurance and transport passes.
Excludes: Transportation (including flights), visa, other meals and personal expenses.
Costs may vary each year.
The OS-HELP loan provides financial assistance to Australian students wishing to study abroad while receiving credit towards their degree.
UniSQ International Study Abroad Grant
All funding is subject to eligibility and availability.
To be eligible for a short-term study abroad or exchange program you must:
- Have completed at least one year of full-time academic study (i.e. completed at least eight courses)
- Have at least one course left to complete upon your return to UniSQ
- Be in good academic standing: a GPA of 4.5 or above
- Meet all requirements for the selected program
- Provide a copy of your official UniSQ academic transcript
- Provide a motivation letter
- Provide a student resume or CV.
The Mobility Team