AUAS Summer School
Language of Instruction:
Level of Study:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Academic Programs Offered:
Business, Human Rights, Marketing, Software Science, Design.
Elective or course approved by your Academic Affairs. Only programs worth six ECTS or more are likely to be approved by Academic Affairs for credit.
The OS-HELP loan provides financial assistance to Australian students wishing to study abroad while receiving credit towards their degree.
UniSQ International Study Abroad Grant
All funding is subject to eligibility and availability.
There are three housing options available to participating students. These are a private room arranged by the AUAS EUR465, a dorm style room arranged by the AUAS EUR420, or an arrangement of your own organised externally.
To be eligible for a short-term study abroad or exchange program you must:
- Have completed at least one year of full-time academic study (i.e. completed at least eight courses)
- Have at least one course left to complete upon your return to UniSQ
- Be in good academic standing: a GPA of 4.5 or above
- Meet all requirements for the selected program
- Provide a copy of your official UniSQ academic transcript.
The Mobility Team