It’s that time of year again! Is there a fellow alum you know that is achieving great things and making the world a better place? We want to know about it.
The University of Southern Queensland has been formally recognising Alumni for their achievements in their personal and professional lives since 2011 through the Alumnus of the Year Awards.
The deadline for 2022 nominations is June 30 and the guidelines and nomination form can be found here.
The award categories for 2022 are:
- Outstanding Alumnus in Business and Enterprise
- Outstanding Alumnus in Creative Industries and Humanities
- Outstanding Alumnus in Education
- Outstanding Alumnus in Health and Well Being
- Outstanding Alumnus in Law and Justice
- Outstanding Alumnus in Science and Engineering
An overall Alumnus of the Year will be selected from the winners of these categories.
You can also nominate for the coveted Young Alumnus of the Year award, which is open to Alumni who are 35 years of age or under at the closing date for nominations.
Get inspired! Learn about the 2021 Alumnus of the Year recipients here.
2021 Alumnus of the Year Award Recipients. L-R: Rachel Downie, Kathleen Wincen, Adrian Dudok, Sally Foley-Lewis, Parents of Lauren Stuart (Jacque & Robbie Stuart), Angus Murray & Sherry Holzapfel.