The UniSQ Alumni Chapter Handbook (PDF 1633KB) contains an overview of the information needed to establish and run an effective alumni chapter.
The following ‘how to’ guides have been developed to provide detailed guidance for chapter committee members:
- Chapter registration (PDF 130KB)
- The first meeting (PDF 138KB)
- Managing member data (PDF 110KB)
- Recruiting members (PDF 96KB)
- Using the chapter logo (PDF 158KB)
- Ideas for events (PDF 110KB)
- Raising chapter funds (PDF 95KB)
- Gaining media coverage (PDF 95KB)
- Using Facebook (PDF 124KB)
- Chapter AGM (PDF 104KB)
- Chapter elections (PDF 93KB)
- Tips for networking (PDF 94KB)
- Leadership transition (PDF 94KB)
- Social media guidelines (PDF 68KB).