Australian Media Traditions Conference abstract submissions
We invite two types of submissions: individual paper abstracts, and panel proposals. Conference papers may be by individual or joint authors, please indicate who will be presenting the paper.
In your submission document please include the following:
- Conference paper title
- Abstract (maximum 250 words)
- Presenter(s) title and name
- Presenter(s) biography (maximum 100 words)
- Presenter(s) email address
- Presenter(s) link to profile/institutional website URL
- Presenter(s) image for use in programme and website.
The pre-constituted panels can feature 3-4 speakers whose papers share a strong thematic link. To propose a panel, please submit the following: panel title; an abstract providing an overview of the panel (250 words); as well as the presentation title, abstract, and presenter details for each paper in the order you would like them to appear.
Please email your submission to the conference convener at Andrew.Mason@usq.edu.au
Call for abstracts and proposals for panels opened in December 2022.
Closing date for submissions is 31 March 2023. Acceptances will be advised via email.