Turn to Teaching Internship Program (TTT Program)
If you have a Bachelor’s degree and are looking for a career change, this is your opportunity to become a Primary or Secondary teacher.
The Queensland Government is offering scholarships through the Turn to Teaching Internship Program (TTT). As a successful applicant, you will receive:
- financial support while you study a Master of Learning and Teaching (Primary) or Master of Learning and Teaching (Secondary);
- a paid internship teaching position with support in the classroom while you gain professional experience; and
- a permanent teaching position in a Queensland State school following completion of your studies.
Successful applicants receive:
- a $20,000 (taxed) scholarship in the first year of the full-time postgraduate Initial Teacher Education (ITE) program;
- a paid internship (full-time) in a Queensland State school with a 50% teaching load during the second year of the postgraduate ITE program;
- a supervising teacher, mentor and access to a community of practice for you to share your experiences;
- an offer of permanent employment (subject to meeting the program conditions) as a teacher in a priority subject area or region; and
- an opportunity to teach in a State school in a priority subject area such as Mathematics, Sciences, Languages, Design and Technologies (including Engineering), and /or a priority location upon completion of the TTT Program